Two Ways to Stay Connected
Attend events in the area that are relevant to exhibitors and fair enthusiasts and happen all year round.
Find out how your business can sponsor the fair by becoming a member, sponsoring a prize or event, or volunteering your time.
3 Ways to Support This Amazing Community Event
Membership. Sponsoring. Volunteering.
We invite you to become a member of our organization.
- $10 for an annual non-voting membership (showing your support for our County Fair)
- $20 for an annual voting membership, which includes:
- Season Gate Pass to our 5-day County Fair
- Voting privileges (meetings held at 7:00 pm, the 3rd Tuesday of October, January, April and June at the fairgrounds.)
- Your show of support for our 149th annual Washington County Fair
Include your name, address, phone number and email address.
Make your check payable to Washington County Fair
Washington County Fair 19237 Meadowridge Lane N. Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
During the fair we offer a variety of family friendly entertainment, and this entertainment costs money. If you or your business would like to sponsor an event/or part of an event or just make a donation toward our entertainment, simply call or mail your check to the address below. No donation is too small!
Top Place Awards
Many families/businesses sponsor awards/gift certificates to our Top Place Open Class Exhibitors who exhibit at our fair. These additional awards are always appreciated by our exhibitors.
Do you have an idea for an award? Email Dorie.
- Include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Make your donation check payable to Washington County Fair
- Send to: Washington County Fair
3393 Neal Avenue S
Afton MN 55001
- Assist Division Superintendents with:
- Receiving exhibits on entry days
- Helpers during judging
- Displaying exhibits after judging
- Checking displays during the fair
- Releasing exhibits on Sunday night
- Assist with entertainment events
- Dusting showcases each morning
- Help as gate ticket takers
- Serve as a building/barn host
- Watering flowers/flower pots around the fairgrounds