August 3 - 7, 2022
12300 North 40th Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
The Washington County Fair has been bringing fun to the Twin Cities region and beyond for 151 years, starting in 1871!
Fun Events & Exhibits
Join us to make summer memories!
- Thrilling fun within our midway with Gold Star Amusement
- Thousands of exhibits including arts, quilts, woodworking, goats, cows, and so much more
- Horse shows
- Lots of great food to sample
- Craft Brew Haus
- Free entertainment on the Park Pavilion and our Main Stage
- Love motorsports?? Start with our own home-grown Pick-up SeeSaw and continue with Truck Pull, Auto Cross, Demo Derby, and Tractor Pull
- Come visit Fairest Garden where Washington County Master Gardener Volunteers will have daily demonstrations and hands-on activities.
See you at the Washington County Fair!
- Age 16 and over – $7
- Age 6 -15 years – $4
- Age 5 and under – Free
NOTE: CASH/CHECK ONLY AT GATES.
ATM is inside the gate for use after paid admission.
- Age 16 and over – $18
- Age 6-15 years – $6
- Age 5 and under – Free
Season Passes may be purchased in the Fair Office in Building “B” on Monday, August 1st, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., or Tuesday, August 2nd, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
No Season Passes will be sold once the fair begins.
Senior Citizen Day
For senior Citizens (65 and older), admission price is $2 until 1 p.m. on Wednesday
Individuals must present ticket to receive a wristband for re-entry as they leave.
Parking & Gate Hours
Parking at the Washington County Fair is free.
No parking inside fairgrounds fenced areas without a parking permit! This will be enforced for removal!
North Gate (Highway 5 Entrance)
- All Horse and Livestock Trailers
- Handicapped Parking Vehicles
South Gate (40th Street North Entrance) – Parking in the south lot outside the gate is available for:
- Handicapped Parking
- Carnival Vehicles
- General Parking
Gates open daily at 7 a.m. Gates close at 9 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday through Saturday at 10 p.m., and at 8 p.m. on Sunday.
Buildings open daily at 10 a.m. Buildings close at 9 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday through Saturday at 10 p.m., and at 8 p.m. on Sunday.
Livestock Exhibitor Parking Pass Policy
- Livestock exhibitors will receive 2 parking passes per family for the lot north of the Judging Arena.
- Limited parking is available on the grounds. No guarantee is given that parking will be available to holders of Livestock Parking Passes.
- Livestock Exhibitor Parking Passes will be mailed to 4-H livestock families prior to the fair.
- Open Class livestock exhibitors (not showing in 4-H) will receive their Parking Passes when picking up their Open Class Entry Tags in the Fair Office.